Hell's Kitchen 4
Scottish celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay says opening his first hotel and restaurant is one part revenge for a recent dispute with London's Connaught hotel. Full Story
Christina Machamer was never concerned about her lack of experience compared to her fellow Hell's Kitchen fourth-season contestants.
Louis Petrozza had the executive chef position at Gordon Ramsay's recently opened The London West Hollywood in his sights.
Christina Machamer was the Hell's Kitchen fourth-season contestant with the least amount of experience, but Gordon Ramsay rewarded her on potential.
Christina Machamer and Louis Petrozza competed in their final challenge during a trip to New York City and began to prepare for their dinner service during Hell's Kitchen's penultimate fourth-season broadcast last night on Fox.
Corey Earling, a 25-year-old private chef from Brooklyn, NY, became the thirteenth culinary contestant cut from Hell's Kitchen's fourth season by Gordon Ramsay during last night's broadcast of the Fox reality competition series.
Gordon Ramsay's freewheeling use of expletives has landed him in hot water with Australia's parliament.
Jennifer Gavin was the Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde of Hell's Kitchen, a quality that finally caught up with her as the competition entered crunch time.
Bobby Anderson billed himself as a four-star general, however his cooking failed to live up to those standards.
Matt Sigel made Gordon Ramsay throw-up the first time they met; sliced off the tip of his own finger; served the best risotto in Hell's Kitchen history; asked to switch teams after feuding with another chef; went completely bananas on all of the other contestants; and made numerous blunders while cooking.
Louross Edralin couldn't properly cook a steak and paid the price for it.
Rosann Fama was seen as a liability by both her teammates and Gordon Ramsay.
Ben Caylor stood up to Gordon Ramsay and paid the price.
Shayna Raichilson-Zadok was deemed to slow in the kitchen, so Gordon Ramsay was quick to give her the boot.
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe: I keep breaking the rules, so why not keep it going?
- E! renews 'Botched' for a third season, set to debut early next year
- 'I Can Do That' renewed for second season by NBC
- Maci Bookout shares first photos of new daughter Jayde
- Brody Jenner: I get along better with Caitlyn Jenner than Bruce Jenner, she's "incredible"
- Brandi Glanville slams 'The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' stars
- Jessica Simpson shares photos from son Ace's second birthday
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe: When JJ Lane told me he cheated on his ex-wife, I felt sick
- NeNe Leakes joins celebrity panel with Betty White for new 'To Tell The Truth' variety show on ABC
- Miss USA pageant to air on Reelz cable network after being dropped by NBC
- 'Big Brother' HoH James Huling names Jace Agolli replacement nominee after PoV competition
- Jessa Duggar posts baby bump selfie at 22 weeks
- Bobbi Kristina Brown sued for car crash days before her hospitalization
- Joan Rivers' Manhattan condo reportedly sells for $28 million
- 'The Bachelorette's Shawn Booth and Nick Viall will be one of the most bitter rivalries ever, says source
- Hank Baskett comes clean about cheating with transgender model, wife Kendra Wilkinson supports him
- Kim Kardashian: "I think you would call me a feminist"
- Kate Gosselin celebrates sextuplets' 11th birthday
- Josh and Anna Duggar reportedly "barely speaking," she feels "trapped" as family turns against them
- Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett address cheating scandal
- Macy's and Donald Trump end menswear business deal, both parties take credit for the move
- Donald Trump reportedly suing Univision for $500 million over Miss USA pageant
- Khloe Kardashian has fallen for Rick Fox, sources say, he showers her with attention
- 'The Bachelorette' star Kaitlyn Bristowe defends Chris "Cupcake" Strandburg for crying